Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How can I convince my mom to let me do dance company?

My mom doesn%26#039;t think I%26#039;m ready to go to dance 3 times a week. She doesnt think I want it enough to pay that much money. But it%26#039;s all I want! How do I show her I love dance and it%26#039;s what Itruly want?
How can I convince my mom to let me do dance company?
Well.. Dance for her!





Put some music and dance! I think if your mom see you, maybe you will convence her.





If the money is the problem, get a job and tell her that you will pay too.
How can I convince my mom to let me do dance company?
Prove it to her show her that you ready.. start dancing in the house to show interest
Reply:Go to a dance performance, and come home and tell her all about it. Name some dance steps that they danced and show them to her. Do some basic dance steps around the house to show her that you really want it. Maybe do an arabesque while you do the dishes, or plie while you do your homework. My passion is ballet, and I%26#039;m part of a ballet company. I love it, and I commmunicated that to my parents by talking about ballet all of the time until it drove them crazy! They finally got fed up with it, and signed me up for a dance class. I came home happy and full of joy and I told them ballet was my passion. So, I told them to come and watch my dance class, and they did. They said that I was a natural dancer. As soon as the audition came along, they signed me up. I%26#039;m still dancing! In fact, I%26#039;m about to leave for rehersal right now, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment